VeryGood Light, the leading website for Generation Z males and beauty, is looking for a Fall 2020 editorial intern who is enthusiastic, self-starting and has a can-do mindset. Given our scenarios, this will be a remote internship. Some tasks will consist of: composing initial material, conceptualizing broad view stories to discovering brand-new beauty products/trends; helping with social networks consisting of Instagram Stories; reserving and protecting skill; and more.
The website has actually been covered in the New York Times, Vogue, Allure, Teen Vogue, HighSnobiety, U.S.A. Today, to name a few. We think self-confidence begins with the within out.
Who we’re searching for:
- Interns who like variety, comprehend inclusivity, have an interest for beauty/ grooming items and how they boost the lives of males.
- Ambitious and kind prospects just.
- Students who wish to alter understandings, push culture, and spread inclusivity throughout the world.
Intern tasks consist of:
- Assisting on image shoots in addition to posts, from longform to brief.
- Reviewing items, calling beauty/ grooming items in, screening.
- Writing, modifying and finding out to end up being a much better Web reporter (composing luring HEDS, DEKs, being succinct and purposeful with sentences).
- Reporting– fact-checking, talking to topics consisting of celebs to university student.
- Assisting with social networks duties from Instagram, Twitter to Facebook.
- Assisting with the editorial calendar, pitching stories and seeing stories go from ideation to conclusion.
REQUIREMENTS/NECESSARY ABILITIES FOR RECRUITMENT:
- Understanding of journalism, strong reporting and composing abilities.
- A dedication of 15-30 hours a week.
- A strong understanding of the Web, Internet, beauty patterns, and how social networks.
- Great mindset and a can-do spirit.
- Ability to be an independent thinker and work separately.
ABOUT GREAT LIGHT:
VeryGood Light is the leading masc-identifying beauty and grooming location for Generation Z and youngMillennials Born from the concept that self-confidence originates from the within out, Very Good Light intends to redefine masculinity and males’s beauty requirements. This is achieved through individual essays, impactful longform stories, engaging photography and videos, together with personalized how-tos and item evaluations. We think that self-confidence begins with the within out.
We’ve had the chance to deal with the very best of brand names and inform engaging, culture- pressing stories. Just take a look at our current genderless project with MilkMakeup Our website, though in its 5th month, is continuously in journalism. From the New York Times, Teen Vogue, Vogue, U.S.A. Today, Digiday, Fashionista, Observer, Racked, Refinery29, Highsnobiety and more, we are among the buzziest brand-new brand names.
ADVANTAGE & & ADVANTAGE: We’re an incredibly little group and a start-up. What’s incredible about that? Being able to get your hands filthy with real life experience. Unlike conventional internships where you bring coffee or do routine jobs, you’ll have the ability to interview, report and compose genuine stories. Plus: chance to go on photoshoots, help on video shoots, in addition to go to market occasions from fashion week to beauty/ grooming celebrations.
ForCredit Internship chosen or Daily Stipend
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject line “INTERNSHIP.”