Based in New York City, STONE AND HAIR has a little and close-knit group, established and run a Wharton MBA with a background in Strategy Consulting.
STONE AND HAIR is trying to find an exceptional stock specialist to evaluate and handle the circulation of our items from the preliminary purchase of basic materials, all the method through the production procedure ending with the complete client experience consisting of returns and exchanges.
We’re a fast-moving business consumed with providing the very best possible client experience, and this function is definitely main to our success, The function provides substantial profession advancement chances within a quickly broadening business, and we are trying to find somebody who can grow to be a future leader within the more comprehensive company.
The perfect prospect will be extremely encouraged, a natural leader at developing and driving procedures, very arranged, have strong analytical abilities and posses a remarkable level of attention to information.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own the total circulation of stock from production to purchase
- Handle stock counting procedures performed regularly
- Manage stock levels and location order as needed
- Analyze sales information to make merchandizing and acquiring choices
- Build designs to anticipate stock requirements that accommodate development
- Own relationships with our wholesale partners and guarantee smooth shipment of items
- Assess costs throughout the supply chain and make tactical suggestions as required
Qualifications and Skills
- Energetic and extremely encouraged, able to operate at a really fast lane
- Exceptional level of attention to information
- Highly arranged with exceptional time management abilities
- Experienced at handling a group to drive complex procedures
- Highly analytical and skilled at developing monetary designs in stand out
- Bachelor’s degree in service, supply chain management, or associated fields
- 2+ years of expert experience in stock management or control
ToApply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line InventorySenior Manager.